Naasya's Oven... for all your birthday, hen's night, baby showers, wedding and anniversary cakes. 08058845454

Friday, August 12, 2011

Hemba's Diary... of music and other vibes*

I learnt a lesson of love and forgiveness this week - two actually. For one, I ran into some 'self-made' enemy of mine, and seeing that I am not exactly a malice expert, we said hi to each other. Conversation however, was as awkward as you can imagine; as for the other matter, I will bring myself to tell y'all that story sometime soon. Moving on, I had to do a lot of proposal writing for my clients this week, prepare for meetings - most of which were cancelled (arrrrrrgh) and generally spend my time cracking up on how best to possibly reach out to target audience for some select clients whose PR campaigns my team and I are trying to break. Of course music went along with all these activities - I wonder if I would have survived without it.
Uvie and I at Mnet's welcome party for Karen at Chrome Lounge on Friday August 5, 2011.

 I am in a very good mood to share stuff, random music and videos... especially this one which I received from MTVBase in March on D'Banj speaking about his "Mr Endowed rmx" video with Snoop Dogg... I am sharing because I love you all for just clicking (yes, even you whom I know nothing of/ about); and mostly because I feel a little guilty, having spent almost half of my work time doing a lot of internet searches for classic songs; I really couldnt help that you know???... interesting music from the early 90s - that type beautiful-classic-soul music. So, here's a peek into the playlist I am currently building... let me know if you feel the music like I do; enjoy!!!


  • Eric Sermon ft Marvin Gaye - Just like Music
  • Erick Sermon Marvin Gaye - Just Like Music .mp3
    Found at bee mp3 search engine
  • Mary J. Blige - Real Love
  • Mary J. Blige - Real Love - Mary J. Blige .mp3
    Found at bee mp3 search engine
  • R.Kelly - You remind me of something
  • R. Kelly - You Remind Me Of Something .mp3
    Found at bee mp3 search engine
  • New Edition - Can you stand the rain
  • New Edition - Can You Stand the Rain .mp3
    Found at bee mp3 search engine

Watch video... Meanwhile, am I the only one who didn't quite get the "fonee" Skibanj was speaking?/?... #justasking
PS: if you no fit see the video, make you know say these internet people do me wayo and I go need re-upload be that *phew*
Ehen... about that "fonee' thing??...

No comments:

Post a Comment