Naasya's Oven... for all your birthday, hen's night, baby showers, wedding and anniversary cakes. 08058845454

Monday, August 08, 2011

RANDOM PICTURES...

This week... *phew* I realised that we are in this beautiful month of August that has the sun telling you that your Car A/C might have a problem, I am loving the sun anyhow... My random pics for the week below
I heard someone say once, "If the Lord will have mercy, I dont mind me some Johnson"... set to wed this month amidst controversies... wouldnt wanna be her anyday maaayn... #sighs

I can't help the cute innocent look on this lil kid's face

#world's strangest couple

#funnies

One woman scorned... #sighs

Tuface Idibia's Kids - Ameerah, Ehi and Justin

The message couldnt be any clearer

"mobile repair" malfunctions *confused look*

Mobile accidents

Perversion at its best

No comments:

Post a Comment