Naasya's Oven... for all your birthday, hen's night, baby showers, wedding and anniversary cakes. 08058845454

Monday, June 20, 2011

Interesting read... from Y!

Every now and then, I snoop around the internet... searching for notable write-ups and feature articles that regularly inform me. I also do a bit of survey on artiste I work with as well as other 'important" entertainment people who have made the news for some reason or another. Well, I came across some piece I think everyone should read, not only because it was brilliantly written but also because of who wrote it. You will recall sometime ago, there was some story about the "lunch with the president" and "envelope exchange" series; only this writer managed to convince me that he went to speak and exit as it should have been no matter what, hence my new found extra respect.

The note also borders on a lot of thoughts at the moment, things we are saying silently; stuff we want to share but dont know how to or where to go ranting... Then again, sometimes it just helps to know that certain people are feeling some bit of emotion you are feeling towards a certain subject especially if before now, you had no idea they were of the same opinion... Yes, we are worried for national security; I for one am disturbed about those five Youth Corpers who are still in custody of... 'strangers"...

Please click below:

http://ynaija.com/searching-for-a-vote-of-confidence/

No comments:

Post a Comment