Naasya's Oven... for all your birthday, hen's night, baby showers, wedding and anniversary cakes. 08058845454

Monday, June 20, 2011

picture picks for the week...

I am looking forward to the new week, mainly because I see money being made... and plenty of businesses being consolidated. Last week was overtly eventful, on a personal and general note and as usual I have my picture picks for the week, ranging from real life issues to ordinary blackberry views and the randoms... enjoy!!!
Team Captain BRF at the Kanu testimonial match; D'Guvno sure does love footbal doesnt he?

One word - DETERMINATION

Shocking flames that rose from the Police HQ in Abuja after Boko Haram struck

This star of Blackberry - notably "Ugly BB Man" is out in a new picture; this time with a beautiful bride to depict the "beauty in the eye of the beholder" bit; Choi, what photoshop has enabled us accomplish shaaaa...

Water... and Lagos!!! Kinda like "Rain... and PHCN" - LOL

Eedris Abdulkarim with wife and daughter... how this popular man kept his private life well so, is beyond me. truely a lesson for all these 'come and see me' people... including me sef - lol

Information about the Nigerian Entertainment Awards billed for New York in Sept 2011. Voting is online

No comments:

Post a Comment