Naasya's Oven... for all your birthday, hen's night, baby showers, wedding and anniversary cakes. 08058845454

Sunday, June 12, 2011

RANDOM PICTURES...

Occassionally, and thanks to BB (Blackberries) and everyone's increasing idleness - like one would wonder what's going on in the offices these days that people find more fun in their mobile devices? - I come across pictures that just generally make me laugh, marvel or ask a few questions... I am sharing my favorite picks for the week; Enjoy!!!
Just curious, this after-concert party; is it for everybody? Let me see if this one is crashable, since the odds of crashing the concert dont look very bright right now


Here's my thought, I believe that the Nigerian Police deserve more respect... that aside, do you know how many times i have seen this happen? Long ago it was some dude with a LASTMA guy heading into the estate where my office is, and almost crashing into me, I so swerved to the side quickly before the man will drop and I will crush him - that will be story for Magistrate because... anyway, thank God I managed to get away sha


All i can say is "Na wa oo"


A case for the "MADE" - Yes Boss!!!
So this means very soon you will hear a song with Kanye or Jay-Z saying "Its Don Jazzy Again"; or Wande Coal style - "Na who do the beat oo, Don Baba J"



This is a clear case of recognition; or then again indiscrimination - lol


You know the way we play with life, even I am guilty of this; and in a crazy place like Lagos where you can't tell an Okada is about to burst in from some open end. How about the man-in-black was obvious, i bet he is laughing almost on a constant. Just like they say "Don't drink and drive"; "Dont PING and drive"... Maaaaaaan!!!


I love the innocence of children, desperate to achieve fun... even if they will take turns to be the net replacement while the others play; afterall only two of three people can actually do the ping pong at a time.

I don't see this happening a lot anymore, especially not with the rate at which kids are hanging out at the malls unchaperoned these days

Speaking of good old fun, do you remember the "infamous" NTA rainbow colored background screen that ushered in the thunderbolts and danger mouses and freggle rocks and super-teds and Voltrons... oh dear, I miss my childhood-lol

No comments:

Post a Comment