Naasya's Oven... for all your birthday, hen's night, baby showers, wedding and anniversary cakes. 08058845454

Thursday, July 28, 2011

DIPP SET TO RELEASE DEBUT ALBUM AUGUST 2011

Nigerian Pop singer, DIPP is finally set to release his much anticipated debut album FUTURE IS NOW on August 31, 2011. The album which he has been working on since 2006 will be released on Effyzzie Records.
The album contains 16 tracks [3 bonus cuts inclusive] and features artistes such as Waje, Da Grin, M.I, Yemi Alade, YQ, Mode 9, Maytronomy, Beazy, Ill Bliss, Kel, Blaise, Muna, Gino and others. Current mainstream sensation Wizkid and upcoming artiste Lady Aku also contributed to the album. Producers on the album include Sossick, Kraft, E Kelly and TK. Future Is Now features hit tracks like Dangerous, Pop Off Selecta, Good Girls and Which Is The Way. Other hot tracks include I Do, Jeje Remix, and Follow Me Go among several others.
“Finally the album has arrived. I would like to thank all my fans for being patient with me for so long. There were moments for me when the journey was tough but their love and words of encouragement kept me going. Future Is Now is a labour of love that I dedicate to my fans which are known as Team Amazing and basically lovers as well as supporters of good music” says DIPP.
“This album will stand the test of time. 5 years down the road, 10 years down the road, Future Is Now will still be regarded as a phenomenal album. I want to make a statement that good music can sell in this country and my album is my statement” further adds DIPP.
DIPP who is the flagship artiste on Effyzzie Records shot into limelight in 2008 when he released his genre-bending hit song Dangerous featuring M.I. Due to the innovative special-effects and ground breaking dance sequences in the video Dangerous won the Best Special Effects and Editing award at the Sound City Music Awards in 2009. In 2010 DIPP upped the ante by releasing the high octane dance track Pop off Selecta. The video within the space of 8 weeks peaked at the number one spot on major video charts nationwide. Pop Off Selecta grabbed two awards at the NMVA 2010- Best Use of Special Effects and Best Choreography.

No comments:

Post a Comment