Naasya's Oven... for all your birthday, hen's night, baby showers, wedding and anniversary cakes. 08058845454

Monday, July 04, 2011

PURPLE: Diary Sessions and Grey Songs

The series continue with Messus B and SuperLady sharing a whole lot more insight into life as a single lady prepares for marriage through their own thought provoking experiences... 


Mesuss B: So u guys see. I have cousins from every part of the world. I have a cousin who married a Ugandan, an uncle married to a lady from Cameroun, an aunty married to a Kenyan, another aunt married to a British man.

Allie: Keep praying n persuading. No be everybody get Pastor Lois anointing (smiles)
 
Bubbles: Lmao* no b small Pastor anointing; I sure know I don’t have it; I imagine how dem been fashe her parents do dia tin ba? Kai... Strong tin* Meanwwile Messus B... Am digging this your family... Talk about "diversity"

Messus B: I also have cousins married to Edo, Imo, Kaduna, Rivers, etc

Bubbles: Make I send this ma friend your family history to encourage her... I think it’s so easy for you because no be you start am; as na she dey break the cycle for inside her family so, there's definitely an issue with it

Messus B: @ Bubbles: U should be @ our family reunions!!! Mehn! We don't need outsiders we are more than 3 clans if not a village!

Bubbles: I can imagine...

Messus B: I must say she go need to pray REAL hard o! She needs to be wise & very cunning. She's gotta play on the daddy-daughter relationship & use emotional blackmail not agidi o; Girlfriend's gotta put on the charm & woo her daddy.

Bubbles: No be small agidi; sometimes a person doesn't know where to draw the line when emotions take over yeah?

Messus B: As liberal as my family is I faced opposition when I wanted to marry my husband. My folks felt his family was not on same "social strata" as ours. My mother actually said I was marrying beneath me! But today she calls my husband her 'first son". I cry well well for my people head o. I went on a hunger strike. I quoted d bible. I got their friends on my side.

Mz Robyn: Beneath u...*things our parents say*...smh

Bubbles: Loool... No be small...

Messus B: I fasted & prayed HARD!

Bubbles: Meanwhile SuperLady; that grandparents matter is a new one oo. Do you know I imagine how many people are going through stuff like this... Wow... Who would have thought?

SuperLady: My dad said my husband was a "Gold Digger" (surprise),ask me which Gold my father had o!

Bubbles: (shock) oh dear God... "Stories that touch the heart"

Mz Robyn: Gold digger*things our parents say meeyn*....smh

Bubbles: No be small Gold... Na wa* well, technically you are his gold na; Parents sha... We love them don't we? (smiles)

SuperLady: I just kept on praying and we went ahead with our plans, my father finally agreed at the eleventh hour, thankfully we were on track with plans, else it would have been catastrophic. We just have to Lع them (smiles), else God go punish us.

Bubbles: I can imagine that wan... Kai... God do man strong tin with Him laws oo

SuperLady: We paid for reception hall in March (in faith) and set date between the two of us for November, my dad consented in October.

Messus B: I'd done this before. I dared to live the Anglican church. I became "born again". Dat one my mama beat me to pulp oh! I was 22yrs old. I'd to go get her best friend who said abeg make them swap as her own daughter dey sleep for club & she never beat her but she dey beat the one wey dey go church.

SuperLady: Loool@ Messus B...:'( Lord have mercy...imagine? What a world we live in.

Bubbles: Talk about one man's poison and meat

Messus B: My dear, I just pray we are wiser o. I hope we'll do better with our kids o

Bubbles: Maaan, 22... Ayaa... And na church you leave go church oo... Shuo? If to say u say na Budha you wan worship, d story for don end be dat abi?

Mz Robyn: Ahn ahn...ok now I totally have my mouth open @ Messus B...

SuperLady: Amen o! God grant us Wisdom n long life.

Bubbles: Amen oo...

Messus B: Amen to wisdom & long life.

Bubbles: Cos I have to be honest with y'all... Even me dey tribalistic somehow (hides face)

Messus B: By the way my mom is now "born again" (excited)

Bubbles: Awwww Messus B; that’s such a "happy ending", Fairy tale type thing (Blessings)

SuperLady: (big smile) @Messus B..Nice one!

Mz Robyn: Me I really don’t want to marry a Benue man....all these Idoma men, I no gbadun dem at all...but you never know...what you don’t want is what you end up with anyways!.. Messus B story is one to admire...but that beating part sha...your mama harsh ooo....all in the past anyways! Nice one!

SuperLady: Lool @Robyn, sometimes not always, but good thing you’re keeping an open mind.

Messus B: No be me do am o. Na my brother lead her to Christ. Me, I just invite my bro to my church for a show & he never went back to my mama church.

Bubbles: So somehow, na you start the chain

Messus B:  Robyn, I come from a lineage of amazon women oo, my mom is in her mid 60s but I no dey try her oo, even now wey I don born two pikins… the woman is gangsta! But like Bubbles has said I love her die*

Mz Robyn: LOL @ Gangsta; Meeeyn I duff my hat for you

Bubbles: Apparently the war against tribe will outlive our generation

Messus B: U best believe that, my mama is a one man army. Oops! G.I.Jane! Bubbles, tell this friend of yours if she know say this guy be the one then she best go high up that mountain and make she carry her papa name go there o! make dem pray for the holy spirit to touch his heart. Rebellion on her part will only make things worse o. Bible say make we honour them.

Bubbles: I dey take style follow the advice too, lol

SuperLady:  Spot on Messus B

Allie: I concur

Messus B: As my husband will say, I can take on anybody and everybody but na my mama get my mumu button and na me get her own too. I had to pray in agreement with my husband for them to agree. It hasn’t been rosy or easy, heck sometimes it feels like hell but this is where I was destined to be. It’s so worth all the heartache that came and comes with it.

SuperLady: One day in Med school, when the whole saga tire me, I waka from my room at 4am to some dark corner away from the hostels and lecture halls, comot my cloth and stood before my father in heaven and wailed and bore my heart out and I am thinking God sorted me out that very day because after that Popsie melt.

Messus B: SuperLady, Correct!

Mz Robyn: Wow… Chineke! E be like say I go adopt that wan too oo

SuperLady: The bible has given an instruction to children to honour their parents and this instruction doesn’t say we can disobey them if they are not born again or whatever so we should always try and honour them so that we can reap from the promise that is attached to that instruction, which is long life life and that it maybe well with us… selah!

Messus B: Prayer works people, I was told at 24 that I won’t birth kids. I follow the matter with prayer and by His grace I have 2 and I am aching for a 3rd now. I had supernatural childbirth too, my labour for both kids was 6 hours! God is still in the business of miracle working. SuperLady, God bless you

SuperLady: For years, I hated my father and didn’t think I should honour him, God drilled me on that verse of scripture until I was broken, but I am better for it, he is still not born again though but God has taught me to love him despite himself and I am still praying he accepts Christ before God calls him.
@Robyn, e get the way some kain tin go hook you for neck, inspiration would come from above on what to do, I understand what pushed Solomon to kill 1000 bulls and God just HAD to appear to him. 3 times in my life I have been pushed to do some things and all three times, God moved. The first time was to say a prayer I didn’t want to say cos I was scared God would answer… and He did. 2nd time was to fast (dry) for seven days and on the fourth day God showed up and 3rd was in Med school and God showed up.

Bubbles: Wow… see revelations…This is very enlightening

Messus B: see the way I look at our folks is, imagine a younger one who is in their twenties and thinks that they know it all while you look at them and shake your head because you know better; our parents have seen a lot more!

Violet: Hi All, sorry I have to crack this… lol… @ Messus B, didn’t know you were a serious mixed breed oo… lol… But I have been pondering on this conversation and its some deep s**t fa… I am on my way to Abuja for my niece’s naming; Just boarded Arik so make una pray for me oo

Mz Robyn: Cover your flight with the blood of Jesus… I am at the second wedding of the day.

Bubbles: Godspeed; you will arrive safe

SuperLady: it is well with your flight Vee

Messus B: journey mercies dear

Mister Tee: Violet, so you are in this plane??? I am flying it na…. I mean, the pilot.

Mz Robyn: ha ha ha, Timanogbogboro, when you turn pilot?

Blarquestone: Moral of the story… Messus B is a Lagosian by geographical location of birth… anything else you try to figure like wetin she be as a result of all the nations in her blood; we wish you success! Ladies like Robyn, Bubbles and Co. whenever you get the revelation to comot cloth pray… please call me! I will share in the faith… I mean I’ll stand in faith with you!
Above all… you ladies are worth every good word virtous women should be; I love you all and your story is what makes y’all so beautiful inside that it’s impossible to let go of remembering the times shared. Your imperfection makes His plan perfect! Cheers to the mothers and the future moms of this world!

Mister Tee: lmao @ Blarque; SuperLady has set a wonderful precedent in law.

Bubbles: Bless you guys… naughty Blarque*



It was exactly one week after this conversation that the story of Arowole Akolade L., a man who allegedly abused his wife in the 2-year period of their marriage till he stabbed her on Tuesday June 28, 2011 happened (the group share the story in the next edition). May the soul of Titi Arowole rest in peace

No comments:

Post a Comment