Naasya's Oven... for all your birthday, hen's night, baby showers, wedding and anniversary cakes. 08058845454

Friday, July 08, 2011

FUNNY PICTURES...

Every now and then, pictures appear on the net that let you know photoshop is real and has come to stay; here are my picks for the week and it was very hard for me to just pick some too-loool; enjoy!!!
Cutie; I used to have a cat named Bernard; it was male but i didnt know at the time I got it cos it was a kitten and so i had to call her Bernade or Bernadine when I realised... #phew

The "feeshor" is bright

#funnies...

HOWWWWWWW???!

The message gone #digital

Abuja Police HQ Bomb blast... #smh

Mamma; how can we not love 'em?...

"Not all that glitters is Gold!!!"

Swimming; in deep blue sea!

Who wants to be a... ???... "terrorist" maybe?

Err... #duuuuuuuuuuuuh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment