Naasya's Oven... for all your birthday, hen's night, baby showers, wedding and anniversary cakes. 08058845454

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hey my peeps, here are my random pictures for the week... these ones really cracked me up... *sighs*

Wizzie inspired***

Our "LAG SUPER HERO"... He came to save us from the flood... right after the waters had dried - lol

Singing Beyonce's "all ma single ladies, all ma single ladies..."
By the way, one of the guys in the picture looks like a friend of mine oo, one Chijioke... i better call him and find out if he truly is available for this miracle oo-Chineke***

One of my naughty younger sisters inscribed this on my car... I was so touched... I have pledged to be a nicer big sis***

City gate - Lafia, heading to Makurdi. The beauty of Northern Nigeria

The "IRONY" of Lagos

Death Cab - This guy should be flogged; along with the passengers who are stupid enough to get into the cab

for all a ma ladies***

Do you see the rainbow?... long time no see ayy? God smiled upon Naija right after that rain - remember Noah's promise???

"love, love, love" as sung by Anthony Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment